Kiawah Island Golf Resort Raffle:
A drawing to raise funds to support multiple ministries and operating expenses at St. Edward Church.
When: The drawing will be held on Monday, September 9, 2019 at 7 PM.
What: A (4) night stay at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort in a scenic villa and (3) rounds of golf at Kiawah Island for (2) people.
- Note: Kiawah Island is a short distance from historic Charleston, SC
Drawing: Cost is $100 per ticket and only (200) tickets to be sold.
Value: The approximate value is $3,000 for the resort stay and (6) golf rounds.
- (4) nights in a one bedroom scenic villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- (3) Rounds of golf for (2) people on either the Osprey Point, Turtle Point, or Cougar Point courses at Kiawah Island.
- Accommodations will include room and tax.
- The drawing certificate will expire on September 8, 2020 or one year from the drawing date.
- Reservations and tee times cannot be made until (3) weeks prior to your planned arrival.
- The winning original certificate will need to be presented at the Kiawah Island Resort front desk when checking in.
- Excludes golf tee times during March, April, May, October, & November.
- Accommodations are arranged between the drawing winner and Kiawah Island Golf Resort, and are subject to Kiawah Island Resort’s availability.
- Friday and Saturday resort stays are excluded, only Sunday through Thursday stays are valid.
- The certificate is not valid during holidays and special events.
- The certificate may not be sold, traded, changed in part or whole based on its value. Also the certificate is non-transferable for use by any other organization.
- Please note that upon expiration of the certificate, no time extensions will be granted.
- Costs associated with travel, meals, baggage, etc. to, during, and after the Kiawah Island Golf Resort stay are the responsibility of the drawing winner. As outlined above, the winning certificate covers only costs for a (4) night stay in a Kiawah Island Resort villa and (3) golf rounds.
Contacts: Please contact John Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 929-1251 or Colleen Sullivan at email@example.com with any questions.