The 2019 St. Edward's Golf Tournament is on Monday, September 9th at the Walpole Country Club. The event is for men and women golfers of all abilities, and for both members and non-members of the Parish. Here are the Tournament and Dinner event details.
- Registration is at 11:00 AM
- Warm up and Golf Practice 10:30 AM - 12 PM
- Tee-off time is 12 PM with a shot gun start.
- Cost for Golf is $225 per golfer which includes 18 holes of golf, riding cart, lunch and dinner.
- Dinner and a Live Auction will start at approximately 6:15 PM following golf and a post-golf reception.
- A drawing for a 4 night stay and (3) golf rounds for (2) people at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort will be held at 7 PM after the Live Auction on September 9th.
- Event concludes at approximately 7:15 PM.
Dinner and Auction Only: For non-golfers, you may purchase tickets to Dinner and our Live Auction following the golf tournment. A reception to be followed by dinner begins at 5:30 PM.
Tickets for dinner only are $40 per person and may be purchased on the website or by sending a check to St Edward. Please check out the "Pay for your Golf" page for details.
Kiawah Island Golf Resort Raffle:
A drawing to raise funds to support multiple ministries and operating expenses at St. Edward Church.
When: The drawing will be held on Monday, September 9, 2019 at 7 PM.
What: A (4) night stay at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort in a scenic villa and (3) rounds of golf at Kiawah Island for (2) people.
Drawing: Cost is $100 per ticket and only (200) tickets to be sold.
- Note: Kiawah Island is a short distance from historic Charleston, SC
Value: The approximate value is $3,000 for the resort stay and (6) golf rounds.
- (4) nights in a one bedroom scenic villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- (3) Rounds of golf for (2) people on either the Osprey Point, Turtle Point, or Cougar Point courses at Kiawah Island.
- Accommodations will include room and tax.
- The drawing certificate will expire on September 8, 2020 or one year from the drawing date.
- Reservations and tee times cannot be made until (3) weeks prior to your planned arrival.
- The winning original certificate will need to be presented at the Kiawah Island Resort front desk when checking in.
Contacts: Please contact John Carey at email@example.com or (781) 929-1251 or Colleen Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Excludes golf tee times during March, April, May, October, & November.
- Accommodations are arranged between the drawing winner and Kiawah Island Golf Resort, and are subject to Kiawah Island Resort’s availability.
- Friday and Saturday resort stays are excluded, only Sunday through Thursday stays are valid.
- The certificate is not valid during holidays and special events.
- The certificate may not be sold, traded, changed in part or whole based on its value. Also the certificate is non-transferable for use by any other organization.
- Please note that upon expiration of the certificate, no time extensions will be granted.
- Costs associated with travel, meals, baggage, etc. to, during, and after the Kiawah Island Golf Resort stay are the responsibility of the drawing winner. As outlined above, the winning certificate covers only costs for a (4) night stay in a Kiawah Island Resort villa and (3) golf rounds.